Thursday, May 15, 2014

Sending You Elsewhere

Today I had an (ironic) post about how we should all be getting more sleep.

When I got home from work, I sat out in the sun and it zapped up my energy - leading me to take a 3 hour nap (yes!) and still needing an "early" bedtime by my standards at 10pm.

So rather than half-ass my post, I am going to send you elsewhere to my wing-mom who wants to talk a little more about Paleo and the way that she handles some of the nay-sayers. 

Thanks for making my day easier, mom (like always). 


See you tomorrow!

 photo JessiFitPdxmesig.png

6 comments:

  1. glad you got to take a nap yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous, yay for naps! and i look forward to reading your mom's post, off i go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nap sounds lovely right about now!!! I need to go read your mom's post for some foodspiration! After all, we all know that is my srtuggle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Long naps are the best! Gonna head over to your moms post and drop some comment love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love making your day/life easier, Jessi. You have certainly made mine a joy!

    ReplyDelete

Flex for me!