Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Favorite Blogger's Workout

Did everyone have an amazing long weekend? 

I did! It was full of rest & recreation in all the best ways.

Workouts, family time, giving back to the community and continuing to place all my focus maintaining my happiness fill my tank with the good stuff. Filling that tank with good is just as important as nourishing your body and working out. It's what feeds the soul. 

Today's the last day of the May fitness link-up and we're talking about my Favorite workout from another blog.

Anytime I can point you over to another blog for a workout it will always be to Brooke. I've completed two Tough Mudder races with this girl and she knows her stuff. She's a Certified Personal Trainer and she lives/breathes the fitness lifestyle.

The workout I want to share with you is the Dirty 30 that I did on Sunday this weekend.


I wanted a little more sass in mine, so I added in 30 deadlifts, 30 weighted side bends (each side) and 30 alternating lunges (with weights). I'm a special kind of crazy.

And here's my post-workout sweaty selfie!


Try it!! You'll love it!

If you missed any of the other posts you can find them below:



Also linking up for Tough it Out Tuesday.

 photo JessiFitPdxmesig.png

13 comments:

  1. Oh love these challenges where they tell you exactly what to do! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for linking up my friend! dirty 30 is always a solid go-to. happy tuesday that's pretending to be monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a perfect weekend, thanks for the workout! Looks like a great one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've learned with the workouts you post that I can only do one round of them without dying, you my friend, are a beast ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man....30? I would be drenched too! And probably dead....

    ReplyDelete
  6. damn girl! you're so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that workout is insane!!

    do i need to try it lol?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This workout is awesome! Thanks for being awesome and linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Need to look up DB push press, and air squats. But I think, my dear friend, you have just given me something to do this weekend... I'm going to add your additions in as well.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm scared of workouts that start with the word dirty.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That selfie is FANTASTIC. One of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Flex for me!